Metrics allow you to track your usage of your Coder Enterprise. You can see information regarding how you use particular features, as well as how much you use your individual environments.
Users can view their own metrics, while admins can view data for all organizations and users.
To see the metrics Coder has collected regarding your use:
- Click on your username in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down that appears, select Personal Metrics.
Coder makes use of three types of displays:
- A summary panel
- A graphical view that displays the data over time
- A data table that displays aggregate data
You can change the data that's displayed using the provided Filters on the right-hand side of the screen. The filters available are:
- Time range: Whether you want to display 1 week or 1 month of data
- Group by: How you want your data is grouped on the charts Coder displays; options include Organization, User, Environment, and Activity Source
- Organizations: Whether you want to display data for all organizations or just the organizations of your choice
- Users: The user(s) whose data you want to be included
You can also choose whether you would like to include or exclude data gathered on the weekends using the Exclude weekends checkbox.
Updated 3 months ago